Now I know you’re probably all sick to death of me plugging the latest book (this’ll be the last one for a while – promise!) but the interview was such fun to do that I couldn’t not share it with you.
I’ve done a fair few radio interviews over the past few years (you can find them all here or on youtube), but of all the radio shows I’ve been on, Michelle’s interviews are my favourite. Yes, she takes the mickey out of me on air, and yes, she keeps me on my toes with her completely random comments or questions, but it’s all part of the fun.
This interview was quite long (about twenty minutes), with breaks for commercials and traffic and all that jazz, so I’ve broken it into two parts, and Michelle’s rather cleverly edited out all the ads for double glazing.
In this first part, Michelle asked me how I became an author in the first place, which somehow ended up in a discussion about how to meet the man or woman of your dreams on facebook. See what I mean? You wouldn’t get that on the Radio 2. If you can’t see a big PLAY button in an image below, click here.
In the second part we finally got around to discussing My Girlfriend’s Perfect Ex-Boyfriend. I told her how the story came about, why the cover was such a pain to get right, and who would play the three main characters should the book ever get made into a movie.
Again, if you can’t see a big PLAY button, click or tap here.
This’ll be my last plug of My Girlfriend’s Perfect Ex-Boyfriend for a while, which means two things:
- Your email inbox is about to get a lot less interesting and
- that the price of my third and arguably best novel will be going back up very, very soon. To avoid missing out on getting a fantastic laugh-out-loud read that costs less than a cup of coffee, click or tap here to visit amazon – or type BuyTheBook.TODAY into your web browser.
And remember, you can follow me on social media via the links below
- Latest book: http://BuyTheBook.TODAY
- amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peter-Jones/e/B004RMHCQC/
- website: http://www.peterjonesauthor.com
- facebook: http://www.facebook.com/peterjonesauthor
- twitter: http://www.twitter.com/peterjonesauth