co-written with Della Galton
How To Eat Loads and Stay Slim isn’t a diet book. Not in the traditional sense. It’s a book packed full of thought provoking, scientifically-provable, ideas and changes you can make to your life to increase your chances of being slim.
It’s a mixture of hard science (eg. how hunger really works), quick ‘cheats’ (eg. how to make zero fat chips), psychological techniques (eg. why focusing on your food as you eat is really important), ingenious strategies (eg. how to cut down on sugar without going cold turkey), and easy peasy recipes (eg. Peter’s roast potato & egg smashup breakfast or Della’s apple ginger clafouti) – all wrapped up in an easy-to-digest, humourous read from authors who’ve been where you are now.
- Buy the book here
- Or get a signed copy here
- Read blog posts about the book here
- Read the opening chapter here
Peter and Della talk to Steve Wright In The Afternoon (BBC radio 2)
Somehow we manage to discuss the concept of the book, how hunger really works, Peter’s mysterious oil diet, Della’s fat-free cooking principles, how to survive social eating, why diets don’t work, and why making lots of small changes does. Phew!
Peter talks to Michelle Ward of Phoenix FM
This clip is part of a much longer interview (which you can listen to here), but we join the conversation just as someone’s mobile phone goes off in the studio, live on air…
Available in the following formats
- Soundhaven Paperback (ISBNs: 978-1518618673 (UK and US))
– available from all good bookstores, and from amazon (.co.uk | .com)
- Soundhaven Ebook available from amazon (.co.uk|.com) and other e-book stores
- Audible spoken-word audio book (second edition)
– exclusive from audible (.co.uk | .com)