Published by Harper Collins
Every now and then a self-help book comes along that questions the very nature of happiness, shakes the very foundation of all the things you hold dear, and forces you to reconsider every assumption you’ve ever made.
This isn’t one of those books.
‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ is a book for ordinary people. With ordinary lives. It’s for people who have been ambling along and wondering why they’re not – well – just that little bit happier. It’s a book for most people. It’s a book for you.
Mumbo jumbo & jargon free, ‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ is direct, practical, occasionally witty, and stuffed full of ways to make your life just that bit happier. If you’ve got a brain in your head, if you can pick up a pen, if you’ve got half an inkling about what makes you smile, ‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ will show you how to fit those things into your life and, as a consequence, feel much, much happier.
- Read blog posts about the book here
- Read the opening chapter here
- Listen to an interview with the author here
- Find out what others are saying about the book here
- Purchase the book here
- Or get a signed copy here
Available in the following formats
- Harper Collins paperback (second edition, ISBNs: 978-0007501939 (UK) 978-0007518135 (US))
– available from all good bookstores, and from amazon (.co.uk | .com)
- Harper Collins e-book (second edition, ISBN: 978-0007506712)
– available from amazon (.co.uk|.com) and other e-book stores
- Audible spoken-word audio book (second edition)
– exclusive from audible (.co.uk | .com)